Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Alley wants to type, too

Alley is not a fan of my blogging. I think she's jealous. She wants to blog, too. After all, she has a lot of important thing to say. Um, yeah, I'm sticking with that.

When I start typing, Alley decided she needs petting. She is not afraid to put her paw on the computer and she's reluctant to move that paw. She wants my blogs to read ajwkejfkejfejffjjii((((99494999. Maybe that means something in dog language?

Jeff thinks she just wants my undivided attention, but I think she wants me to teach her to write. So I am going to attempt to share what I think Alley wants to say.

I like chicken. I like steak. I like outside. I like chicken. I like naps. I like steak. I love mommy. I love meat. I love Jeff. I love meat. I love Sassy. I really love meat.

The laptop is not as tasty as meat. Mommy, please get me some meat.

No comments:

 
Site Meter