Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sassy requests help

Dear Readers,

I have been forced to endure an awful procedure in the name of vanity.

Yesterday my mom held me down against the floor while my dad used a new gadget called PediPaws to file my nails.

Sure, I'll admit that my nails were a bit long, but I was enjoying hearing them click-clack against the faux-wood floor.

This so-called grooming was humiliating. I cried my objections to my parents, but they ignored me. I tried to wiggle away, but my mom wouldn't budge.

The noise of the filing tool scared me and being that close to my parents was simply unpleasant. At my age, I prefer to show people affection on my own terms. I'm also not particularly fond of having my paws held.

I am writing this with the hope that someone will be able to talk my parents out of using this awful gadget in the future.

Your friend,

Sassy

P.S. Alley also had her nails filed. She says she won't be joining the PediPaws fan club anytime soon.

No comments:

 
Site Meter